Thursday, May 19, 2011

What in the world...

...is that thing in the sky??!!


That's right.  The sun has officially been out for more than 2 seconds.  It's a record!
The boys and I have been taking full advantage.
The yard toys and gardening supplies are out in full force!


It's been steadily getting warmer for three days now.
I have a tan line and I couldn't be happier!
The boys love it too...


I think Isaac would be out there digging all day if I let him!



We did have to take a quick break to bake some cookies for the food bank at our church.
Weston is alway there to help when it comes to baking (and eating cookie dough :) ).



In just four weeks Caleb will be home all day to join in the fun!
Hooray for the sun!!!
(hopefully it will stick around for awhile)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and the boys had a sunny day! So good to talk to you the other day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I can see happiness all over you - even down to your toes and the cute peddie! The boys look like they are having so much fun playing - and love your new flowers to plant.

    ReplyDelete