Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dana Treat!

I love to cook and luckily a lot of my girlfriends do too!  Julie and Ginger introduced me to a food blog awhile back called Dana Treat.  When Dana announced that she was going to begin teaching cooking classes in her home, we signed up right away.  

The first one was in February and it was SO fun!  
It was not only a night of learning some fun cooking tips and new recipes, but a great girls night out too.  
We recently attended our second class.  
Another night of good food, good wine, and good friends!

These photos are a mix from both of the classes that we've gone to.





It was a good mix of watching Dana cook, and doing some of our own slicing and dicing.

And it confirmed my suspicion that I desperately need a new chefs knife!








If you're ever looking for some yummy recipes, you should check out her site.
YUM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I recognize a few of those goodies in the photos. When you made them for us they were amazing!
    So glad you are connected to such awesome inspiration for your creative cooking.

    ReplyDelete