Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Christmas {top six}







We had a great Christmas with some of our favorite people in the world.  My mom and David, Brad, Lisa, and Maya all flew in for a week. Our house felt so empty when they all left.  Sad.  I miss my Maya and I'm telling myself that she misses her auntie too.  Although she's probably not missing me stealing her from the loving and familiar arms of her mother every chance that I got.  I had no choice, Maya.  It's only because I love you so!!!  
I hope, that like me, you are all enjoying new memories made with loved ones over the holidays.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a very happy Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers are adorable! I need to know where to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete