One of the reasons that I {try to} keep up with this blog is so that all of our family from out of town can have a little glimpse into our daily life.
The other reason is that I do NOT have the time or patience to scrapbook, so I figure that this will act as our photo album, if you will. I've learned about some really neat websites that will take the entire contents of your blog and turn them into a bound book. Like, really nice ones that I would even have out on my coffee table. FUN! So, that will happen soon.
All this to say, Isaac has a funny little thing that he does lately and I just want to remember it. It's one of those things that I know I would forget about and it makes us laugh on a daily basis, so it is making the blog!!
he loves fruit snacks
I buy the huge box of Tree Top fruit snacks at Costco and Isaac eats at least two bags a day.
Now I have to say that my kids are very good eaters, Isaac included. Anything from goat cheese to Brussles sprouts...and all the fruits and veggies in between, they'll eat it.
This boy just loves his fruit snacks.
He knows that he has to eat them while sitting at the table (I'm not a fan of sticky messes all over the house)
and every single time
I hear him quietly say to himself,
"yyyyyyyuck!!!"
and then when he's finished I find this~
he doesn't like the orange ones.
Earlier today we were at a Cub Scout event for Caleb. I, of course, had a stash of fruit snacks for Isaac in my purse. When he was finished he handed me the bag...
what a goofball!
He will eat anything under the sun except for orange fruit snacks. Can they really be that bad?
He brings so many giggles to our day...
i love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment