Welcome to winter wonderland.
We have about 8-10 inches of snow here, which is pretty rare for Seattle.
All of the schools are closed. This morning Caleb came up to me with his 'daily chart' board. Everyday I fill each square with his various subjects for that day. He took the liberty of filling it out for today...
We actually did do school this morning...what a strict teacher I am!!
It's been snowing for so long (since last Saturday) that I have the putting on of snow clothes down to a science! All lined up and ready to go...
I bundled up Isaac so he could have some fun too.
I'm good for maybe one more day of this.
Not that our routine will change much since we are mostly home all day anyways!
By the way, raise your hand if you love Weston's snow suit. Straight from the 70's.
It was a hand-me-down and he thinks it's rad so I'm not complaining.
~my little angles~
It's definitely a put on a movie and stir the chili in the dutch oven kind of afternoon.
Stay warm!!


Fun! I was hoping you would post some pictures of your snow day. :) Looks like the boys are having a great time in the snow!
ReplyDelete