Monday, June 6, 2011

5 Random Things...

1.  We recently bought a new grill, so instead of throwing the box out right away, I made a "boat" for the boys to play in.  I love how Isaac is copying his big bros. here.
They are goof balls!


2.  We made S'mores Seattle style, which means inside on our gas stove because the weather here is absolutely ridiculous.  Speaking of which, I MAY have started throwing 2-year-old style tantrums every cloudy morning and yelling muttering things like "I hate living here!" or "I'm buying plane tickets to somewhere sunny, I don't care how much it costs!" or "we need to MOVE!!!".  Just maybe.


3.  Isaac is completely obsessed with being outside.  He gets dirty from head to toe and he loves every second of it.


4.  Apparently all of my whining about the weather has paid off :) The sun has actually been shining for the past few days so I took Weston and Isaac to a nearby trail for a little "hike".  They loved the adventure and I loved the vitamin D.  Good times.


5.  I don't know this boy.  He just showed up here and he is very, very strange.  He claims to be a Ninja master.  He keeps offering to give me Ninja lessons and anytime I can't do something, it's because I'm not a trained Ninja.


The End!

5 comments:

  1. Love you all soooooo much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Jaxon spends hours playing in boxes and decorating them with stickers, etc too! Glad the weather has been improving, you are welcome to come visit us anytime. We have lots of space now and the weather is always perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Terese and fam are coming to visit next week!
    p.p.s. Am on week two of Hal's training schedule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing a peek into your daily life! I esp, love that photo of Isaac playing outside---so sweet! P.S. Move down here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the sweet smiles, dirty faces and marshmellow kisses! Glad to hear about the sunshine! Hope you get lots more! I'd send you some of ours if I could. :-)

    ReplyDelete