This past Sunday, we spent the afternoon at my Dad and Dale's house (a.k.a. The Farm)!
The boys always LOVE going there. This time there was something extra special to see...
any guesses?
Baby chicks!
I'm not an animal lover by any means, but I have to admit... they were cute.
Caleb and Weston thought it was super fun to feed them.
But, they thought it was even MORE fun to do this... This was the first time that Caleb drove the little tractor (lawn mower) all by himself.
I don't think he stopped smiling the entire time. Meanwhile, I tried not to have a heart-attack.I love where we live.
20 minutes to the south and we're in the heart of Seattle. A short drive north and we're frolicking in the countryside.
Weston likes to frolic.
have a great day!
Beautiful photos of a beautiful place of a beautiful family. Love peaking over your shoulder at what's going on.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I always love the matching shirts. Great talking to you today! xoxo
ReplyDeleteso fun!! i can't believe caleb drove the tractor all by himself!! i'm sure he was thrilled! miss you all! xoxo
ReplyDeleteFinally some blue skys in WA and nice weather to enjoy! I'm having a heart attack too, just looking at that little 6 year old driving his own little tractor! What fun. Very sweet photos. Thanks for taking time to share the photos and stories with us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Oh how fun, and I love the pictures. I forget how green and pretty it is up there!
ReplyDelete