Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day!


I hope all of you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!  
My boys spoiled me as usual.  
After church we went to brunch at one of my favorite restaurants then came home and ate some yummy cake out in the SUN while I opened my gifts.

 

Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to round up the troops and 
head to the beach!



This was Isaac's first experience with sand...he wasn't so sure.







It was a wonderful day and I was reminded numerous times
how incredibly blessed I am to be the mom of these
three amazing boys


I hope you're all enjoying SPRING (which finally seems to have arrived here in WA).

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures of you and your sweet boys! I'm glad you had a fun Mother's Day, I love the color of those roses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. It brought back memories of when we used to spend time down on the same beach many years ago!! Looks like lots of people had the same idea.

    I can see it was a perfect mothers day - it is delightful to see how blessed you are and how much you appreciate it. God is soooo good. He has given you a mother's heart and such endless love for your family. Thank you too Paul for being such a great husband and daddy. :-)

    Love you all
    mom

    ReplyDelete