The Pioneer Woman!!!
If you haven't heard of P.W., then you have to check out her blog. It has lots of yummy recipes, photography information, home and garden tips...I could go on and on.
Plus, she's hilarious!
You have to read the love story about her and Marlboro Man (her husband). It's like a book that you just can't put down. I'm usually not the type of person who becomes a "fan" of someone and gets excited about meeting them, but I was excited to meet P.W.!!
Here is the cookbook that is rocketing her to stardom and the reason for the book signing where we became best friends.
She (her real name is Ree) was very nice and gave Isaac lots of loves.
And now my cookbook is famous and worth millions. :)
Looks like Isaac was about to go for her earrings.
Yeah, that would have been slightly embarrassing!
Goodbye Ree! Thanks for the memories...call me!
Love it. She hasn't called me yet. Weird. So fun. I saw her top at Nordstrom and I almost bought it to say I have the same shirt as P-dub. Ha, kidding, I wouldn't do that and no, it has nothing to do with the fact it was $145!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo... she is just as good in real life. What a great thing to be able to say about someone. Glad Isaac loved it too!
ReplyDeleteShe better not be replacing me and my friendship!!! :) I love the photo of Isaac going for her earring!
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky!
ReplyDelete