Saturday, April 17, 2010

Catching Up: Part II

Caleb is six!

In the blink of an eye, this...


has become this...


What's a mom to do?

I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.
So much pain followed by so much love.
He changed my heart forever, that's for sure!

He wanted to have an "army" themed birthday party, so all of his friends came over wearing their camo...ready for battle!
It was lots of fun.



I could not be more proud of my big six-year-old.
God has big plans for his life and I will try to watch them unfold
without holding on too tight!

But throughout the years, when I look at Caleb,
a part of me will always see this 
 white-haired, chubby-cheeked
makes-my-heart-burst-with-love little boy...


I love you Caleb!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we got to talk today. I love this post, Caleb is such an amazing boy!!! Probably because he has such an amazing mom! (And Dad too!) :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete