I went to a scrap booking party recently and made this cute little memory box where I can store things like ultrasound pictures and the other many mementos that we will acquire once he or she is born.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
My Belly!
O.k...after numerous requests for some pictures of my rapidly expanding belly, I finally hired a photographer (Caleb) to snap some shots.
I am now in my 19th week of pregnancy and things are going good. I feel exactly the same as I did with the boys...hmm, does that mean this one will be a boy too? We'll find out on May 19! Everyone assumes that I am desperately hoping for a girl, but I will be thrilled either way. I love my boys so much that the thought of another one doesn't sound bad at all. On the other hand, I could do some serious damage at Gymboree in the girl's section if I finally have the chance to buy some pink! I know that deep down Paul would love a Daddy's girl too. Ultimately God knows what's best and I will rest assured that He has it all planned out.
I went to a scrap booking party recently and made this cute little memory box where I can store things like ultrasound pictures and the other many mementos that we will acquire once he or she is born.
I went to a scrap booking party recently and made this cute little memory box where I can store things like ultrasound pictures and the other many mementos that we will acquire once he or she is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look so cute, I'll stop bugging you for pics now!!! Tell Caleb he did a great job too! I love the memory box, what a fun idea. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDeanna you look beautiful! So I'm almost done with your sign! Hopefully you'll love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful is the best word for you! Caleb, what a great photographer you are! I love the little treasure box. It will be fun to watch you fill it with memories. I'm very excited for May 19th - the big "find out" day! I'm leaning Gymboree and PINK! Love you bunches. mom
ReplyDeleteThanks girls...always nice to hear when you feel like a cow. Sara, I know I will love my sign! I'm excited...let me know when you're ready for my address.
ReplyDeleteDD- you look amazing! i hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete