Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Giveaway Time!!

Alright stylish ladies.  I was having such a hard time choosing what item I wanted to give away! I narrowed it down to two and the winner will get to choose which one she wants!

Here are the items that ONE lucky winner will get to choose from...

the dainty everyday necklace
{choice #1}

  


~OR~

the violet horn braclet
{choice #2}



Here's how to enter:  
There are THREE different ways to enter and you MUST leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry.

1. Go to www.deannastutzman.noondaycollection.com, then come back here and tell me what your favorite item is!

2. "Like" Noonday Collection on facebook. Come back here and leave a comment that you did so!

3. {two options here for locals and non-locals}

~BOOK A TRUNK SHOW!! Leave a comment that you want to book a trunk show in September or October and I'll contact you! HERE is a little more information about trunk shows. I'm happy to answer any other questions too! 

~If you don't live in the area, then tell a friend how to order from my Noonday site and leave a comment that you did!

So, those are your three ways to enter.  Do one, two, or all three to increase your chances!

The giveaway will end on Thursday night (9/13) at 10:00 and the lucky winner will be "drawn" from random.org and announced first thing Friday morning! I'll contact the lucky lady to see which of the two items she wants.


have fun!

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Inca steps necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I booked a show for early November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Noonday Collection on Facebook. (all 3 done. I rock, I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "liked" Noonday Collection on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent an email to over 100 friends with a link to Noonday Collection. I love hearing back that they think Noonday is a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a hard one. My favorite? Well, today's favorite is the Phuket Shoulder Bag in reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how to pick a favorite and as tempted as I am to give you my top 5...I guess I'll go with the Cascading Falls necklace in Salmon (or Ivory...I can't choose).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to book a show (with all my 5 friends- ha! I'll work on that!) :) Let's chat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite item is the "Embellished Belt".... because I need a new belt that goes with lots of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent an email with your link to at least 8 - 10 of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim Kidd likes the Inca Steps necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I checked out the Noonday Collection's website and I really like the Petit Or earrings. They're so simple but really lovely! And I also like the My Catch All Bag. The stripes are really cute and it looks like a great bag to hold lots of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish we lived closer so I could book a trunk show! But I did take you up on the non-local option and shared your link with my friend Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And thank you Andrea! Super fun to hear more about your adoption process Deanna! I love the stacked arrow necklace, and am excited to peruse the site even more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Makisa necklace! And I "liked" Noonday. And, let's chat about a trunk show.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to finally have a quiet moment (thank you Abigail for napping) to browse the site! It was hard to choose what I liked best. My top two are the Umucyo Weekender Bag and the Sseko Sandals, definitely need those for next summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, I just posted your site on my FB and told a friend how to order.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And totally agree with Laural about the Umucyo Weekender Bag!

    ReplyDelete