Friday, September 7, 2012

Noonday Collection {how you can help}


Who knew adoption fundraising could look so stylish?  

As our adoption has progressed, so has my concern for those living in poverty. Awhile back I was introduced to an amazing company...


Noonday provide a marketplace for artisans who were living impoverished lives by selling their products here in the United States.  This provides a living wage for them and therefore, a pathway out of poverty. I've had the privilege of hearing individual stories of how Noonday has changed lives for entire families and it is so inspiring! I soon learned that I could do more than just drool over all of the beautiful accessories on their website, so I have recently become a Noonday Ambassador!! I am so excited to be able to play a small part in helping those less fortunate while earning extra funds for our adoption (100% of my Noonday income will go toward our adoption).

I encourage you to spend some time browsing on their website to see all that they offer, learn about their artisans, and see how they advocate for orphans.  You will definitely be inspired to spruce up your fall wardrobe with some new pieces (they JUST released their new fall line last Tuesday)!  I love that each item is super stylish and has a story to tell. Here's an example...



  



Now comes the fun part! YOU can host your own Noonday trunk show! When you host a show that means you provide the house, the guests, and some drinks/snacks. I bring all of the Noonday items and information about the artisans who you will be making a difference for. Then, you and your girlfriends shop to your hearts content! It's the PERFECT girl's night!  Fun with your girlfriends and fashion with compassion! Also, as a hostess you earn 10% of total sales to put toward whatever items you want. I'm ready to start booking shows and the next few months are the perfect time of year to start your Christmas shopping! Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information about being a hostess. You can leave a comment here on the blog or my contact information can be found at-

If you don't live in Washington, you can still help!  When you purchase items from my website I will earn a portion of your total. Just click on the link above and have fun shopping!

I'll be kicking things off with a giveaway soon so stay tuned!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment