the tomb was empty and that changed everything...
{1 Peter 1:3-5}
happy easter!!!
We spent the day having some family fun and enjoying the
sunshine!!!
The boys had lots of fun hunting for eggs outside.
One thing became very clear.
Isaac + Easter candy= out. of. control.
Every time he found an egg (which were filled with candy) he would run to a corner of the yard and proceed to stuff his face.
And stuff...
And stuff.
He may or may not get his sweet tooth from his mom.
Yesterday for lunch I had a green smoothie (healthy, right?) and a handful of Easter candy.
Sounds well balanced to me!!
In my defense, we were knee-deep in painting our kitchen cabinets so I had no choice.
Here are the boys having fun with their Easter basket treats.
We hope you all had a great day filled with treats and fun!

Looks like you had a great Easter! Ha ha, glad the boys (and you!) enjoyed Easter candy. :) Post some pics of your cabinets when you finish! I'd love to see them.
ReplyDelete