I woke up last Saturday morning and decided that I wanted to have a Halloween party at our house...
on Monday!
A few emails, a trip to the store, and lots of pumpkin shaped cookies later I was ready!
It was lots of fun.
We played a little Halloween BINGO...
Decorated cookies...
Ate a little bit of sugar...
Or in Isaac's case, more sugar than he's ever consumed in one single day.
Bouncing. Off. The. Walls.
After the party I realized that we had zero food for dinner and I didn't have time to run to the store. Now, typically I would work this in my favor and we would end up eating out, but we had trick-or-treating to do! When Weston asked what we were having, I said "I don't know, what are you making us?" So, "the night that Weston made us dinner" began. I'm going to keep you in suspense and save the details for another post!
Here they are, ready to go!
We broke from our routine this year and instead of heading down to the town center for trick or treating, we met up with some friends and went through the neighborhood together.
Isaac had no fear. He was all about the candy!
It was a great night!
We hope you all had as much fun as we did!!!


Fun! The boys look great in their costumes! I love how they lined up their candy to see what goodies they got. And good job pulling off a last minute Halloween party. :) Can't wait to hear about the night Weston made dinner!
ReplyDeleteAwww...what a great time you've had! Smiles tell it all. Your photos are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! They are all so cute! Wish we could have come to your party! xo
ReplyDelete