Monday, September 19, 2011

Extra Curricular Activities


The boys have a new hobby.
It's called skateboarding.

Paul took Caleb and Weston to see a skateboarding show at our local skate park.  
The next thing I knew, he was taking them out to buy skateboards.
The next thing I knew after that, our garage had been turned into a skateboarding rink.
Do skateboarders have rinks?  I don't know.
Anyhow, I walked into my garage to find not only my own offspring, but various neighborhood boys, all with skateboards.  
They were "boarding", drinking juice boxes and hanging out like a bunch of teenagers.

I've always told Paul that I want our house to be the "cool" house for the boys and their friends.  I guess it's just happening a little sooner than I anticipated!

our garage...the cool place to be






I'm sure it won't be long until Isaac is out there with a board of his own.
I sure love being the mom of these...


1 comment:

  1. If it's OK, I'd just like to say I am glad they are also so sweet. My kind of boys!

    ReplyDelete