Friday, August 26, 2011

California Trip {part two}

Maya Time!!!

For the second half of our trip we headed over to San Jose to see Brad, Lisa, and of course my six month old little princess-puff-niecy, Maya.

Here she is...

Seriously?  Isn't she beyond adorable?  She was so cute and happy and I am her favorite.  
Right Maya?  She loves me, see, her shirt even says so!


 Auntie loves you too, Maya!  The boys liked to give her snuggles...



Isaac's moving in for a hug...


Although I would have been perfectly content to obsess over my niece the entire time, we did manage to squeeze in a couple of fun outings.  
the monterey bay aquarium

My mom and David came too!  So fun to have us all together.




What can I say?  My kids eat almost anything...

The boys will tell you that the highlight of this trip was going out on Uncle Brad and Aunt Lisa's boat.  I actually chose to stay home with Lisa, Maya, and Isaac for the simple fact that it seriously gives me a heart attack to watch my newborn children being pulled on an inner-tube at breakneck speeds across a large body of water.  Not to mention the threat of sharks, killer whales, who knows what else.  
Oh, those don't live in lakes?  Phew!


there goes weston!

there goes caleb!


It was a great trip.
And I sure do wish I could pick up my house and plop it down a whole lot closer to these three!


Here's the whole gang!  
(Maya was a little bit sad...I think she could sense that I was leaving soon)

Now we are back into the swing of things at home and getting ready for our first day of school on Monday!!!
Stay tuned for all the details :)

1 comment:

  1. it was so great to have you all here and yes, maya misses you tons! i'm not giving up on the dream that we will one day be neighbors...hopefully before we retire :)

    ReplyDelete