We just returned from a lovely 10 days in the state that my brother proudly describes as
"a pocket full of sunshine".
"a pocket full of sunshine".
california!!
We did indeed have lots of sunshine. I tried to soak it in as much as possible. I won't mention what our weather is like here today in the gray, dreary, cloudy state of Washington. :(
We spent the first half of our trip in Danville with Paul's parents. They have a huge deck area where the kids love to play and the grown-ups love to relax.
Caleb and Weston each built a swing and had a blast playing under the big oak trees.
We spent one afternoon at Crissy Field in San Fransisco.
Paul's sister, Andrea made a delicious picnic lunch. She is an amazing cook and has a great website called Tomato Tango. Check it out for some great recipes!!
We had lots of fun flying kites (when the wind decided to cooperate) and the Golden Gate bridge made a perfect backdrop for some pictures!
There were many more moments that I wish I would have captured...Paul's grandparents traveled a long way to see all of us and I didn't even get a photo of them with the boys. However, I know they are reading this...so thank-you for driving all that way Ralph and Betty!!!! We loved seeing you and look forward to our next visit!
Stay tuned for the second half of our trip which I like to call
"Maya Time"


How fun! Love all the great pictures. xoxox
ReplyDelete