We spent Thanksgiving week in La Jolla with my mom, David, Brad, and Lisa. It was gorgeous, sunny and we had a great time...despite the fact that ALL THREE of our kids got sick. We tried to stay positive, but traveling with kids can be tiring...traveling with sick kids is just plain exhausting! However, we made the best of it and still did everything that we had planned to.
Legoland...CHECK!
Seaworld...CHECK!
Beach...CHECK!
After running around the entire San Diego area showing our kids a good time... I took a moment.
It was one of my favorite moments of the entire vacation.
I don't need roller coasters, amusement park food, or giant Orca killer whales splashing me (Brad got us seats in the soak zone and as soon as I saw Shamu giving me the eye I took my baby and ran).
No, I don't need that, I'm a simple girl at heart (Paul is laughing right now).
Just give me a Starbucks, a good mag.,some sunshine,
the sound of crashing waves at a beautiful oceanfront house and I'll be happy!
We all had a great time being together with family that we don't see often enough.
Hard to believe that the next time I see Brad and Lisa they will be parents.
I'm SO excited for my niece to arrive. You better believe I will be on the first flight to San Jose as soon I hear THE NEWS!!! They are going to be wonderful parents
...and I'm going to be an awesome aunt...just saying!
I took some pics of the expectant parents at the beach and I haven't even emailed them to Lisa yet (sorry sis...SOON!) But here's a little sneak peek. I told Lisa that if she turns into one of those girls that wears her regular jeans home from the hospital, then we can't be friends...isn't she a beautiful pregnant mommy to be?!
Here's the whole crew...goodbye San Diego, I'll miss you!





Love all the pics! It was so fun to see you and yes we are so lame for not getting any pictures of the kids together! I think Scarlett has what Isaac had. :( Hope to talk soon. xoxo
ReplyDelete