Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He is the one...


He is the one who cried when he was a baby all. the. time.
And now I cry because he isn't a baby anymore.

He is the one who never slept through the night.
And now he tells me I'm precious when I tuck him in 
and I'll see him in the morning.

He is the one who made me doubt my ability to be a good mom.
And now I see a glimpse of who he is growing up to be...and I'm proud.

He is my Weston and as I tell him everyday...
I love him times infinity!

Now on to the fun stuff!
We had a Super Mario birthday party here yesterday and it was a hit!




We played pin the mustache on Mario...who knew I was such a cartoonist! :)
Weston wanted a panda bear pillow pet (as seen on TV).
He's sleeping with it as I type.


We played a few other games and then got all of the boys sugared up 
before sending them home for dinner. :)
Weston had a blast playing with his friends and opening lots of fun gifts.



I had fun making the cupcake toppers and gift bags. 
 Luckily Caleb wants to have a Mario theme too!
Hopefully none of the kids noticed that I was slyly stealing there cupcake toppers to reuse.
Weston was very happy with how everything turned out, so I guess that equals success!



Isaac had fun keeping our floor cupcake crumb-free!























To top off a great birthday, Weston got to go Cub Scouts with Paul and Caleb 
to take part in the space derby!


Happy Birthday Weston!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Weston!
    What a fabulous birthday party you had.
    We love all of the photos and comments your Mom has posted on your StutzmanFive blog.
    Sorry we couldn't be with you.
    You are really an awesome big guy now that you are 4!
    Love and Hugs,
    GRANDDAD and GRANDMOTHER

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet post, Deanna! I hate that they have to grow up. And I laughed that he wanted the panda... SO funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I LOVE pin the mustache on Mario- hilarious! We miss you guys already!! Lucky for us, not too much longer and we'll be seeing you again!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete