Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting Ready to Celebrate...

the most special birthday of all

Last weekend things were starting to look a lot like Christmas around the Stutzman house!
We have a tradition that no Christmas decorations come out until after setting up our nativity set.
We read the Christmas story from Luke 2...this year Caleb did the reading while Weston, Isaac, and I put all of the figures in place.  Paul always captures the moment on video and it's a special time of setting the tone for our kids of what Christmas is really about.


After that the boxes were all brought in from the garage
 and the boys "helped" me deck the halls!

On Saturday we went to our usual tree lot to hunt for that 
perfect tree.


Found it!






Of course Isaac loves the tree!
He's only broke one ornament so far and I've only said
"no touch" and "just look with your eyes" about infinity times.
Oh well, 'Tis the season!



3 comments:

  1. Gotta loves those boys in the "Found it!" pic. I am one happy grandmother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! You are on fire with these blog posts! :) We are all recovering from the flu, I really thought I wasn't going to survive this one... it was THAT bad! Let's talk soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Isaac looking at the tree is hilarious! Ava's broke a few ornaments this year. What a stinker she is. Love the pics, Deanna, especially the one with the sun flare. So cool.

    ReplyDelete