The pictures have been piling up while I was having some "technical difficulties" with my blog!
Here's what we've been up to...
We went to Leavenworth over the first weekend of March...
Isaac and Scarlett met for the first time! This is my friend Dolly's sweet baby girl. We have high hopes for true love...you'll notice that some cuddling and hand-holding took place. We're off to a good start. :)
Isaac started eating solids! It's been messy, but I'm ready to not be his only source of food.
My newborn baby Caleb turned SIX!!!!!! I'll cover this in greater detail in my next post. Let's just say he's big, he's strong, he's smart, and he's growing up. Way...too...fast.
That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for more soon!



Deanna!! I don't know what happened, but I feel like I've missed a few of your posts! These pictures are ALL SO CUTE! Oh my word, can I please squeeze Isaac's thighs. Him and Scarlett are adorable. PW in a few days!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics!!! I just know we will be related one of these days! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the photos... but.... ummmm... 6 years old, really? In Tater Tot books, maybe 5 if he's lucky! :) Love you all! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYay sis! Love the update!! Wow, could Issac look anymore like a mini Paul! I can't wait to see you all again- hopefully sometime sooN!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to see all the photos! It was awesome to be there recently and kiss all the cute little chubby cheeks.
ReplyDeleteThe decorating is BEA-u-ti-ful!! Such talent. Wish I could say that it came from me... but, I don't think so. You are truly a wonderful home MAKER and the best mom in the whole wide world.
Hugs - mom
Thanks everyone! Mom, glad you got the commenting to work...and you ARE a good decorator! :)
ReplyDeleteSis, I know...Isaac is starting to look A LOT like Paul. So funny! We miss you too! xoxo
Caleb looks just so much older in this picture. Truly amazing! Hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteHi Deanna - I was able to take a look at the awesome birthday boy and all of his buddies in their camo. They all look so tough and grown up! Even daddy and Isaac! Thankfully, we have precious memories from the early years - but it is so much fun to watch our amazing Caleb's interests grow into so many new exciting things and new adventures! God has abundantly blessed us all with Caleb. Happy Birthday Caleb. Love, Grammie
ReplyDelete