Friday, October 23, 2009

Chubby Cheeks

FIRST... let me start off with some pictures of Isaac because I'm pretty sure that's why half of you are even checking my blog :). Here is our little sweetie...





He is still easy and cuddly, just the way I like 'em! You may notice that his cheeks are starting to get a little bit chubby. This is only the beginning! If he's anything like his older brothers they are sure to double in size before too long.

I've put together some of Caleb and Weston's baby pictures...from their
chubby cheek days
.
As you can see, I've labeled each picture. Can you tell which ones are Caleb and which are Weston? I'll put the answer key at the bottom, so don't cheat by scrolling down too far. :) Have fun!






A. Weston
B. Caleb
C. Caleb
D. Weston
E. Weston
F. Weston
G. Caleb
H. Caleb

2 comments:

  1. His chubby cheecks are so sweet, be sure to give them each a kiss for me! I guessed all the Caleb and Weston pictures correctly too, yay for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete