Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Fun!

We have been having lots of FALL FUN here at the Stutzman household!

I've been baking like crazy (I need to
stop) and lighting all of my cozy fall scented candles every day. I love it! This is a great time of year to have a newborn because I really just feel like staying home and snuggling! Here are my snuggling partners...

The boys decorated Halloween cupcakes awhile ago. As you will see, it basically turned into, how much candy could they pile on to their cupcakes, but it was fun!






We also went to the pumpkin patch when Paul's parents were visiting from California. It was a perfect Fall day and we all had a great time!

On Halloween we... CARVED PUMPKINS, went TRICK-OR-TREATING,and PLAYED GAMES!

Isaac enjoyed watching all the action from the comfort of his bouncy seat.

And now I would like to introduce you to Storm Trooper Caleb and Dr. Weston!




This was the first year that the boys went trick-or-treating! We usually go to a 'family fun night' at our church, but they didn't do it this year since Halloween was on a Saturday night. When we got home I whipped up a quick game of Pin-The-Nose-On-The-Pumpkin!

I hope that you are all enjoying this beautiful time of year. I'll leave you with a few more pictures
of my
SWEET BABY!


3 comments:

  1. Tell the boys I loved their Halloween cupcakes! Yum, what a fun idea. Their costumes are so cute too! Glad you had a fun Halloween! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!! i love storm trooper caleb and dr. weston! so cute!
    and the new pics of isaac are the best...he's so smiley! i love it!!
    love ya sis!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post, Deanna! I love how they decorated their cupcakes!! :) All three of your boys are so cute!! Happy you're having a fun fall!!

    ReplyDelete