Since I've been waiting for baby Isaac to arrive, I've been thinking a lot about when Caleb and Weston were born and their first few weeks of life. I decided to take a trip down memory lane with these slide shows!
The music is from 'Plumb' (another mom of all boys) who has a great lullaby CD. It's one of my favorites.
ENJOY!
The music is from 'Plumb' (another mom of all boys) who has a great lullaby CD. It's one of my favorites.
ENJOY!
If you were lucky enough to hear me complaining during Weston's first year of life, then you will appreciate how perfect this song is. Let's just say he was a bit "high maintenance" and I don't think I've ever been more exhausted, but as they say...'this too shall pass' and it did...and now that I've caught up on a year's worth of sleep, I wouldn't mind having just one more mid-night rocking session with just him and me...but just ONE! :)
Hopefully our newest addition will have a slide show of his own very soon! Hope you're all having a great day.
love it sis!! these are too cute!! and i love that song!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait for Isaac!
Those slideshows are so sweet! I love all the pics, especially Caleb's since I didn't get to see him till he was a few months old. Also, I can't believe how young he looks with Weston. I don't remember him being that little at the time- he was like our big boy helper!!! Give them both hugs from us! xoxo
ReplyDelete