Still no baby...next subject.
I've had the chance to go through some of our pictures from the past few months. I've decided to post a few since I was so horrible about keeping up with the blog over the summer! Here are Caleb and Weston showing some brotherly love...
Next, you will see Caleb being a complete goofball. And yes, those are the Seahawks. Uncle Brad made a last minute trip up here in August and managed to score an afternoon for him and Caleb at Seahawk's training camp! This was a big deal since tickets had been completely sold out. Brad has been a huge Hawks fan since we were little...he decided to email them saying that he was in town for a few days and would love to take his nephew to training camp. Much to our surprise he got a call inviting them to come and watch! Caleb came home with lots of autographs and a sudden need to walk around with his shirt off doing sit-ups and push-ups all day.

Here is Weston...being Weston. He is quite the performer these days and loves to get a laugh.

Last, but not least...here are a couple of tummy shots. I have never been this pregnant before since Caleb and Weston were both born at 38 weeks and I am now almost 40. If anyone feels like listening to someone complain for a few hours, give me a call!

Oh, how I pray that my next post will be announcing the arrival of baby Isaac...
Next, you will see Caleb being a complete goofball. And yes, those are the Seahawks. Uncle Brad made a last minute trip up here in August and managed to score an afternoon for him and Caleb at Seahawk's training camp! This was a big deal since tickets had been completely sold out. Brad has been a huge Hawks fan since we were little...he decided to email them saying that he was in town for a few days and would love to take his nephew to training camp. Much to our surprise he got a call inviting them to come and watch! Caleb came home with lots of autographs and a sudden need to walk around with his shirt off doing sit-ups and push-ups all day.
Here is Weston...being Weston. He is quite the performer these days and loves to get a laugh.

Last, but not least...here are a couple of tummy shots. I have never been this pregnant before since Caleb and Weston were both born at 38 weeks and I am now almost 40. If anyone feels like listening to someone complain for a few hours, give me a call!

Oh, how I pray that my next post will be announcing the arrival of baby Isaac...
I'm just seeing this post for the first time, you looked so cute right up until the end! These are probably the last photos of Weston as the "baby" of the family! I'm happy to hear what a wonderful big brother he is- following in Caleb's footsteps! :)
ReplyDelete