We just got home from spending a week down in Arizona visiting my mom and David. It was so nice to celebrate Easter with them...and feel the heat of the sun!! Caleb and Weston had non-stop fun splashing in the pool and playing with Grampy and Grammy ( who seem to have more energy than I do as my belly gets bigger each day)!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Arizona Sunshine!
We just got home from spending a week down in Arizona visiting my mom and David. It was so nice to celebrate Easter with them...and feel the heat of the sun!! Caleb and Weston had non-stop fun splashing in the pool and playing with Grampy and Grammy ( who seem to have more energy than I do as my belly gets bigger each day)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I'm so glad you had a nice, relaxing time, and some sunshine! Love all the pics, but I'm still waiting for a pregnancy one.... :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I love fountain hills...it's about 45 minutes-hour away from us. It's so pretty there, and hilly. It's totally flat where we are. Wasn't the weather great?!?! Looks like the boys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures Deanna! It looked like a fun time, I'm sure your boys loved it!
ReplyDelete