Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We've Taken The Plunge....




...into the world of blogging! Caleb and Weston are both so busy with new things each day. We thought this would be a good way to keep our family and friends included in our many adventures! Paul is very proud of me for taking on this technical challenge... we'll see how it goes!

Our latest news is that we officially know where Caleb will be going to Kindergarten next fall! We were recently accepted to Northshore Christian Academy. www.northshorechristianacademy.org
The boys and I stopped by there today to drop off some paperwork. Caleb was telling Weston all about how this was his new school and he can't wait to start going! It seems like each time we visit the campus I feel a little bit better about the big day when I will drop him off and say good-bye to an era. Of course I will be bawling as soon as I get in my car, but I can blame that on pregnancy hormones, right?

In other news, Caleb has had about ten Star Wars friends (imaginary) visiting for the past few days. He says they are from the planet Naboo. One morning I came into the kitchen to find all of my bowls lined up on the counter, along with every box of cereal, loaf of bread, etc. He was making them all breakfast! He has quite the imagination. It keeps us laughing, that's for sure!

Weston is becoming very independent. He is starting to play by himself for longer periods of time. I love watching him when he doesn't know I'm there. It is so precious to hear him talking to no one in particular. His main activity today has been stirring Legos in my mixing bowls and then baking them in the "oven". Every few minutes he is asking me to try one of his cookies. YUM!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed our first post! There will be more to come soon.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Love it! I'm so glad we can be blogger buddies too now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Deanna! Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so cute. I love reading about Caleb and Weston. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sis! So glad you are doing this!! Love it! I'm sure Paul is very proud :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, Deanna! I feel like I'm at your kitchen table watching the boys play in the leaves or pretend to be making dinner. Your photos wonderfully capture the spirit of those little guys.Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be so much fun. It will feel more like I live closer and get to see and hear more about the family! Great job Deanna. Paul will make a techy out of you yet!! Love you all bunches! mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited you do a blog. Bloggin' is the way to go :) Congratulations on being pregnant with 3!!! So exciting. Children are such a blessing, a lot of work, but such a joy. Honestly I think the biggest change was when I went from one kid to two, so adding a third was a piece of cake ;) But of course my 3rd has to be the most stubborn, but hey, they can't all be the same right?! Your boys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete