WHO is He?
WHERE is He?
WHAT is He?
WHAT is He?
This morning while the boys were eating breakfast he asked me where Jesus is? I explained that Jesus is everywhere all at once! But most importantly, He comes into our hearts when we ask Him to. I could see his wheels turning and I left the room to put in a load of laundry. Then I got to hear a very sweet conversation between my two precious boys (between their bites of Honey Nut Cheerios)...
Weston (to Caleb): "Is Jesus in your heart?"
Caleb: "Yes"
Weston: "Jesus is GOD."
Caleb: "Yeah. He is three and one. He's God, the Holy Spirit, and the LORD."
Weston: "Yeah. I like to sing songs to Jesus. I like to sing Him the 'Sunny Days' song."
(The Sesame Street theme song)
Caleb: "Oh... cool."
O.K...so we may need to review the details of the Trinity with Caleb, but it's a start! It definitely made me smile and I was reminded of a great verse that I heard recently:
"I have no greater JOY then this, but to hear of my children walking in TRUTH."
3 John 1:4
3 John 1:4
Have a great day!
OMG -that's the cutest thing i've ever heard! what a great big brother caleb is...i'm so impressed! too cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is exactly how I feel too! 3 John 1:4 - What JOY I have that my 4 precious children (including the 2 amazing gifts of Lisa & Paul) are walking in TRUTH! Also, here's a beautiful thought - so Caleb is not really in error Jesus IS LORD! PTL! Love, mom
ReplyDeleteDeanna, that was beyond sweet. What a perfect verse to go with those sweet words from your boys. You and your husband must be doing an awesome job teaching them the love of Christ! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable, I always love the conversations between kids! You and Paul are such wonderful parents. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDD and Fam- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteOh...how sweet! I am so glad you captured that moment, when they are older they'll look back and laugh. Very cute.
ReplyDelete