Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preschool

Today was Caleb's "show 'n share" day at preschool. He was asked to bring something that was white and began with the letter 'R', so he choose his white rocket. Here he is telling his class all about it...




Caleb also got to pick a treat out of the "star box" today for doing all of his homework. He chose some goofy glasses that he's been wearing for most of the day. You will also see that Weston has decided he prefers Caleb's car seat. He always sits in it and I have to hoist him into his real seat. Today Caleb decided he would just sit on Weston's lap!



That's all for today. Here are just a couple of more pictures!




3 comments:

  1. How sweet! Tell Caleb I love his rocket, and his rocket shirt too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb, is the art around your neck edible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana,
    No, the necklace is not candy. It is just made of clay. It is a friendship necklace that I made at preschool. When are you coming to play with us?
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete