It is so neat to watch the two of them become closer as Weston gets older. He truly thinks Caleb is the best thing in the world and wants to copy everything that he does. Caleb is a very patient big brother (most of the time) and doesn't seem to mind being followed around and imitated all day long!
Of course they have their moments. We are teaching Weston to "use his words", instead of yelling at the top of his lungs when Caleb makes him mad. I have to try not to laugh when I hear him saying "I DON'T LIKE THAT CALEB!" or "NO THANK-YOU CALEB!" as loud as he can, which is very loud! He is such a feisty little guy. This was hard for me to deal with when he was a baby. I was used to Caleb who is so calm and gentle. I thank God that I've grown to love Weston's often loud and boisterous personality. I can't imagine our family without it! Hmm... I wonder where he gets that attitude from anyway?
Cute post, I love all the photos too. It's hard to believe Caleb was that little when Weston was born! Jaxon would've loved the wood chipper. :)
ReplyDelete