The boys were SUPER excited.
I bawled all day.
Enjoy!
{third grade}
{kindergarten}
Putting on a brave face at his new school. I could tell he got nervous at drop-off and I was trying with ALL my might to hold it together. It was hard after having him home with me all last year and every precious moment of homeschooling was literally flying through my mind as we stood there waiting for his teacher to come...and then...I lost it. I managed to turn and walk away for a moment and luckily Caleb remained unaware of his psychotic mom, but his teacher did come over to ask if I was o.k. She is so sweet and I love her...Caleb was in good hands. Off he went. I prayed with all the fervor of a mom. Asking God that he would have friends to play with at recess and to sit by at lunch. As always...God heard. Caleb has made GREAT friends at school and kids were fighting over who could sit by him since he was the "new kid".
Then it was Weston's turn...
{did NOT want to let go}
And off he marched.
He had wonderful day too! I won't tell you about my emotional breakdown for fear of sounding like a broken record.
Moving on to Halloween..
A Seahawks Fan, A Seahawks Player, and a Clone Trooper, OH MY!!
A special little Seahawks Cheerleader came trick-or-treating with us too!
And now...SOCCER!!
Isaac's umbrella from Uncle Sam and Auntie Andrea was put to good use!
Our Adoption Fundraiser!!
We are still feeling so blessed by the generosity of our family and friends. God is using those that we love to help bring our son our daughter home and it is humbling and awesome to see!
We had so many great donations and when all was said and done we raised close to
$3,500!!!
I think that sums up the Fall Update. I will have a more thorough adoption update within the next few days...you WON'T want to miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment