Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here we go again!

This was me 2.5 years ago at mile 11 of a half marathon.


Why did I look so happy?

It's because I was SO excited to see my family there cheering me on...
AND
 because I was blissfully unaware of how bad the last two miles were going to 
s-u-c-k.
It was SUPER hot out, mostly uphill, I could go on...  But, I did it and that's what counts, right?  Right!
It happened to be my birthday too.




Look how small the boys look!


Anyhow...I guess I liked it, because I just registered to run this in June...


Should be fun!
I've got some friends doing it too so it will be nice to do some runs together.
I'll be sure to let you know how it goes 
Who else is in? :)

2 comments:

  1. Go Deanna! Those pics are awesome!!!! Hopefully, the day of the race will be nice and cool for you but the following days will be nice and warm for you to sit out and relax your muscles!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! woot!!! Attaway Deanna!! Hey, if I'm up there, I'll run it too. I just did a 10k and thought I was going to die :) But I made it through. Way to go!!! Up hills though...eeek.

    ReplyDelete