Isaac is ONE today!
(well, actually last week, but I've been too busy to blog :))
We had a great time celebrating our sweet baby.
As you can see, he was all about his birthday cake. He finished the entire piece and probably wanted seconds, but he was so covered in frosting that we took him straight to the bath.
He had fun opening his gifts.
We got him his first car.
Uncle Brad and Auntie Lisa even came from California to join in the fun!
I always wish we lived closer after our visits. Especially now that they are
having a baby.
a girl.
my niece.
I can NOT wait!!!!
.
Over the past year this little chubber has brought us so much joy.
He is the definition of sweetness.
The fact that I get to be him mom fills my heart with joy!
We love you Isaac!!


Happy Birthday, Issac!!! What a cool car! :) I was actually thinking of getting Scarlett one for her bday too. Jaxon's old one is beyond trashed, but he LOVED it! Too bad we don't live closer so they could cruise together. :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy oh my! He is sooo precious. What great photos. And I must say what a gift you have for decorating. The balloons and cake are amazingly cute. Love all the photos - especially the one with Uncie B and Auntie L. It turned out so perfect of all of them. Miss being with you. HUGS and kisses. Love, Mom and David
ReplyDelete