Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Three Sons: Part II

Last week I had big photography plans.


I rented a new lens for my camera and I wanted to make the most of it. I had visions of the boys in matching outfits frolicking at the park while I snapped away, lots of tender, brotherly moments, and maybe even some yummy food shots of new recipes that I've been wanting to try.



What happened was things like school, play dates, cooking, cleaning, errands, and LIFE kind of put a kink in my plans. Not to mention that anytime the weather was decent, one of my kids was sleeping. I'm a big believer in the whole "never wake a sleeping baby" thing.



Soooo, what I got was more portrait type shots, all inside and not nearly as exciting as what I had originally hoped for. Oh well! It was still fun to play with the new lens and the boys are slowly learning that they don't have to put on a show and say "cheese" every time I pull out the camera!
























2 comments:

  1. Great shots, Deanna! Love them. I hear you about the weather...makes me wish I lived in California sometimes. Your boys are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! You are welcome to visit anytime for nicer weather! Soon we will have lots of room for the boys to run and play. It would be fun to have some sort of yearly visit/reunion when the weather starts to really get to you up there. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete