Monday, January 4, 2010

Sam and Andrea's Wedding!


Last week we flew down to California (San Fransisco) for Paul's sister, Andrea's wedding!
Caleb and Weston were the ring bearers and they were quite cute if I do say so myself!




Here is the happy couple! As we speak they are honeymooning in Cabo San Lucas which is where Paul and I went for our honeymoon. I'll try not to be jealous as I freeze here in the great state of Washington.





The wedding was held at Kohl Mansion, which was gorgeous and made for some great photo-ops!







Notice the chubbiness of the cheeks (not mine, Isaac's). Don't you just want to squish them?!

It was a beautiful wedding! They even had little treats waiting for the boys at their seats. Weston especially, was thrilled.


"Mom, can I eat one of my M&Ms"

"Sure, go ahead"


"Mom, can I have another one"


"Sure"


"Mom, can I have one more"


"Yes Weston"


"Mom, another?"


"Weston, go ahead and have a few."


"One more"

"Yep"

"Mom"

"Weston! Just eat them all! It's fine, we're on vacation! Just eat every single one of them. Enjoy."




congratulations sam & andrea!!!

3 comments:

  1. Deanna these pictures are all so great! I love the family one and yes, I'd love to pinch those cheeks!!! Unreal. I also loved the M&M story. That's so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a beautiful job on these photos, Deanna. I want to put them in my album! I am so grateful you ALL were able to make it. It just was perfect with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, that picture of you guys from the wedding is so great!! you look gorgeous and the boys are so handsome in their little tuxes!! and isaac is getting so big!! i hope we get to see you guys soon- i miss you all!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete