Friday, January 1, 2010

Isaac Update!


Just want to let everyone know that Isaac's surgery was a success! I'll admit that it wasn't a fun few days, but we definitely felt the prayers of our friends and family, so THANK-YOU!

He is now all healed up and happy as a clam and I am just glad that it's over.

I think I scarred the poor nurses at Children's...I just couldn't pull myself together after handing Isaac over and they really needed the room that we were in. After trying various deep breathing exercises :) and getting mascara all over Paul's white shirt, we just gave up and I then proceeded to frighten everyone that we walked by while we waited for the surgery to be over. Again...very glad that it's over. I will work on being less of a crybaby in the future!

We'll keep you updated on the biopsy results as we learn more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear everything went well! It's scary. I remember when Stella had to have surgery at 2yrs - when they wheeled her away...not fun. I cried. He's so cute, Deanna and in this picture he looks so much like you! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big and cute he is getting. Love that we can be back in the match-making business again! So glad all went well, and I'm sure you handled it way better than I would have!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete