Tuesday was mostly a party day for his last day of class.
After preschool I took the boys to one of our favorite parks for a picnic lunch to kick-off our official summer vacation!
Tonight my Dad and Dale came down for dinner and then we all went to the big graduation. Caleb proudly toured us around his classroom and then we got to see him and his class sing a cute song. Hopefully I can upload the video later, I'm having technical difficulties with it at the moment...
It was a great night of celebrating our great boy! We are SO proud of him!
His first shin-guards, cleats, and soccer ball! He was beyond excited. Even though it was already past bedtime, we let him gear-up and head out to the backyard to kick the ball around. He is going to attend a weekly soccer camp through our parks and rec. this summer, which he is really looking forward to.
He looks WAY too old in this picture! I keep asking him to stop growing.
Luckily I will have this little stinker to keep me busy while Caleb is off in the big world of Kindergarten next fall!
Not to mention a new baby..., but there's just something about my firstborn growing up.
I guess that's where the saying about "loving something so much that it hurts" comes from...
I just love my boys so much!
Caleb - you look so grown up! You will be such a great Kindergarden student. I'm so excited about your soccer ball and shin guards... we'll have to play some soccer as soon as we get to your house!! Maybe we can even get Grampy to play too. We'll look forward to seeing the video after the technical difficulties are resolved.
ReplyDeleteWhat is Weston eating!!?? Yuk! :-)
Can't wait to see you... very soon.
Love, Grammy
Oh how cute!!! I love the soccer surprise! Yea! It's such a fun sport. What great pic's!
ReplyDeleteThat graduation looks so special, I can believe he will be in Kinder next year! Wow! He looks adorable with all of his soccer gear on, that class sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought I had commented and I just realized I never did. Weird. I can relate with loving your kids so much it hurts. It's true. The picture of you and your boys is so cute. You look great, I'd NEVER know you were pregnant!
ReplyDelete